Aquarius-15: Eastern Standard Time
But the Greenwich Prime Meridian is only two centuries old. It replaced an earlier Prime Meridian marked by the Great Pyramid at Gizeh in Egypt, which of course, everyone had forgotten about - including the Egyptian scribes of antiquity. Such was not the case in remote antiquity, where the aboriginal Japanese were aware that as the sun came up each day, that their tiny land mass was among the first to see the new dawn to the west of the International Date Line - which at that time was marked by the largest pyramid on the tiny island of Tahiti.Called "MARAE" on Tahiti, the famous navigator Captain Cook was the first outlander to see it. He logged its base measurements as 267 by 87 English feet. The variance between these two figures is 180 feet. The International Date Line is 180 degrees from a Prime meridian - always. And Giza's pyramids are 180 degrees away from Tahiti. Hence, the original Prime meridian was over at Giza.
The aboriginal engineers of Japan knew it, too. And being among the first to see each new day arrive before the rest of the world, it only follows that they would have left us the oldest displays of calendars.
This they did! But modern calendars keep us confused because we reckon time differently than they did. To us, calendars began ages ago, usually to honor an important individual, i.e., the birth of Jesus Christ at the Christian year zero, 2,004 years ago. But that's the Christian calendar. Others differ widely, like the Hindu calendar 5,107 years ago, the Hebrew 5,764 years ago, or the Olmec/Mayan 10,573 years ago. No standard. Nothing universal.
To the ancients, there was only one calendar, the eternal clock of the ZODIAC, or what we call the Precession of the Equinoxes - 25,920 years.
1. The whole world puzzles over the so-called "KEYHOLE" mounds which dot the island of Japan. No one has been able to explain their purpose. But that's only because we ignore ancient calendars...and the math which ties them to the zodiac. This is how the aboriginal Japanese did it...
2. The Keyhole mound represents two very basic geometries; the 360-degree circle and the 180-degree triangle.
3. Notice two continuous lines, a circle and a triangle. These lines bend in two places and intersect the circular line in three. Total interrupts: FIVE.
4. As the circle and triangle have been merged into keyhole mounds, simply follow the architect's lead and combine the geometries mathematically:
360° circle x 180° triangle = 64,800
5. Then divide that by the FIVE interrupts:
64,800 ÷ 5 = 12,960
It's true that 12,960 YEARS is exactly half of the 25,920-year sidereal year, or six cycles of time in the zodiac, or from Virgo to the dawn of Aquarius as it regresses from present time.
The math works well enough. But is this what the ancient architects
really had in mind when the keyhole mounds were built?
Why not? Math is cheap...
Imagine a great circle whose perimeter is 12,960 feet. We shall have to imagine it because it was never left for us to see.
Yet, which of us can SEE time?
In this respect, their logic was superb! As was their mathematics, vision, knowledge, insight, teaching skills, ambition and surveying skills.
You see, while we can't see it, this circle exists.
It can be found in Sakai City in Japan, around its three largest Keyhole Mounds as the math specified.
The FIVE Mound Grouping at Sakai City, Japan
This unseen circle around Sakai City's 5-mound-grouping is one way to
confirm the Keyhole-math seen earlier, the FIVE AND ALL.
And it even has a back-up, a SECOND way...
6. As all Pyramid Matrix fans have learned over the past 20 years, every pyramid on this planet marks a geographical Grid Point in a well-organized "prehistoric" Matrix System - mounds included. Sakai City's mounds are no exception.
a) Multiple-mound sites always reveal Site Constants. In the Western Hemisphere, these Site Constants are always irrational aspects of the 57.29577951 RADIAN.
b) But at Sakai City we find a constant that is entirely rational:
In America, the ancients built great circles of earth in order to answer this Matrix System's logic.
In Peru and in Europe, circles were built of stones - some very impressive such as England's Stonehenge. All are easily recognizable.
So, why Japan's unseen circles? As shown herein, they are quite valid.
Shown in my earlier AQUARIUS Papers is Point "GV" at Gizeh. There's nothing to mark its position either. But TIME refers to it as it does at Sakai City.
The deafening silence of time...
Copyright © 2004 -2012, Carl Munck & Tim Harris. All Rights Reserved.